• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winyandor friends

Aritra

I'm not looking to join a fellowship but I am hoping to make friends here. If you're interested in chatting from time to time, find me in Winyandor and message me. I've enjoyed my time in Elvenar (since end of February 2020) and doubt I'm going anywhere anytime soon. This is the first game of this type I have played and I am definitely hooked. I am loving building my first city and look forward to meeting more of you interesting people!

update:
Winyandor player search should have me listed as a member of a fellowship called "Kitras" and I display their banner.
I am not interested in any other fellowship at this time.
However, I am open to friendships. If you are interested, I welcome messages and chatting from time to time.

Last edited:

Koko98

Ooops....I just read your recent post Aritra. So, disregard my "sales pitch" LOL. From one addict to another....welcome to the game....I just love it and have gone so far as to ignore house chores just to check in with my FS...catch up on the latest....and fluff up my city. Good gaming to you and hope you will consider us should you decide to check out the FS side of the game.

Koko98
Mage
Allegiant = Growing in Winyandor