• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winyandor, rank 429, 218814, planks/silk/gems

• Thread starter DeletedUser14252
  • Start date

DeletedUser14252

Have been with the same fellowship for 1.5 yrs. They are veryyyyyy laid back, (only 3 other members over 100k). I am getting ready to start the last chapter and I am looking for fellowship that can reach the 10th chest in tourneys. I play daily, visit others at least 6 times a week. I am in and out 8-16hrs a day and always ready to trade or help as I can. There were no hard feelings with my current fs, they just don't play as aggressively as I do. Hoping to find a group needing a reliable player.
Thanks,
mysty

DeletedUser3507

That's toooo far laid back...;)
Platinum Leaf #5 would be a good one for you they do 10th chest on a monthly basis

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
DERP has a spot that is opening up. We are a 6-7 visit minimum FS with heavy tournament participation getting 10 chests most weeks. The AM TomatoeHu is sending you a message in-game..

Hope to see you soon!
Soggy

Kaida Nesuto would love to have you. It tells you something about us that in the last Adventure we participated in we came 2nd in Winyandor, even though we're currently ranked only 50th. We are GREAT. 9-10 chests in tourney every week and lots of trading and visitation.

DeletedUser8508

:cool:Kingdom of Dilly Dilly 2:cool:
Wanna be Part of something Special? Have Fun Building your City? Join In Great Conversation!!!We want to promote helping each other, advancing and enjoy the game.We have some extremely strong players , We ask the New players to be very active with their Visits. Prefer that you have reached 25,000 to join but will consider active new players.We Plan to be one of the strongest fellowships in the Game.Simple Rules, build your boost ONLY!!!! until you reach the higher levels. Fair trades 2-3 stars so post trades often don't be shy.Visit as much as possible.Help in all fellowship tournaments and trades.NO DRAMA , This is a GAME & should be for fun!!!!:D We need people Boosted In Steel, Planks Scrolls, Crystal, Elixer, & Dust, you must have at least 2 of these boost too apply. Sorry no one at all with Marble as a Boost:oops:
TY:)
King of the World, Dilly Dilly;)
You may also send a message through the game if you are Interested

DeletedUser9719

New FS of semi retire active players. Been There Done That. rank 23/24 with only 12 players. Check us out. Most play daily but love being responsible with out rules. Most in Elementals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10714

Active player doesn't always mean you want to play for hours daily. Check us out. There are no demands placed on players. Play your way. We are high in the standings because we all participate. Help is always part of this type of game, Should not need to be stated but .....

DeletedUser14252

Active player doesn't always mean you want to play for hours daily. Check us out. There are no demands placed on players. Play your way. We are high in the standings because we all participate. Help is always part of this type of game, Should not need to be stated but .....
Thanks for your invite but I joined a clan a month ago and I am happy. Good luck to you and your group.
Thanks,
mysty