• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Winyandor Unbalanced Trade Help

DeletedUser8192

Hi Neighbors,

I rarely seek unbalanced trades outside of my FS, however, as I returned to a nearly dead Fellowship after dealing with a severe illness and then helping with the PNW fires, I am forced to look outside for help as I am trying hard to get through Constructs. If any of my neighbors are willing to help with the current unbalanced trades I have posted and with future trades, please accept them and feel free to PM me.
I am happy to return the favor with unbalanced trades once I am saved up on resources and have made it through a good portion of this level.

Thanks a bunch for your consideration :)

Seachant.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Suggestion based upon experience. I once had a similar situation. I needed 1 million of each resource for the tournament (I catered the whole thing). I contacted specific large players in my neighborhood and asked to borrow specific amounts. It worked and I got the million and 1st place in that weeks tournament. The reason I could do this, I think, is that I had cultivated a relationship with those large players. I noticed milestones, trades and visits and said, "thank-you." I asked them questions and for advice. In other words you have to develop a relationship with those players and that will give you the ability to ask and make it more likely they will respond positively. Otherwise, it might not be "you have not because you ask not," but "You have not even if you ask."

AJ

DeletedUser8192

Suggestion based upon experience. I once had a similar situation. I needed 1 million of each resource for the tournament (I catered the whole thing). I contacted specific large players in my neighborhood and asked to borrow specific amounts. It worked and I got the million and 1st place in that weeks tournament. The reason I could do this, I think, is that I had cultivated a relationship with those large players. I noticed milestones, trades and visits and said, "thank-you." I asked them questions and for advice. In other words you have to develop a relationship with those players and that will give you the ability to ask and make it more likely they will respond positively. Otherwise, it might not be "you have not because you ask not," but "You have not even if you ask."

AJ

Hi ajqtrz,

Sorry for the late reply, I unfortunately had to deal with some more health issues and am just getting a chance to respond.

I do agree with you 100% on that being a good way to gain supplies, as like you, there have been several times I have had to go broke to help our tourney and borrow from my neighbors on a mass scale *sadly though, I have never had the chance to get to #10 chest) I have put feelers out but cannot find anyone to trade Obsidian, soap nd shrooms on a large scale with even decent trades, yet alone unbalanced.
Having only one boosted Gem factory at the moment for trading purposes is extremely frustrating, and I have already used more than a dozen storgae and put buildings away I actually need, in order to make room for the Sheer mass of the buildings, so cannot build another Gem factory for bismuth trades.

It is frustrating that the main offers I am seeing are unbalanced *to a ridiculous extreme* and that the majority of neighbors that have no problem trading with me, are not quite at the level of play I am at, or else they would help me with those supplies..I will just have to use my dust and make one of the specialty's I need even though it is not my boosted, and get trades as I am able..

Sorry if I am not making clear sense, I just got home from a 5 hours sedated procedure, and am just trying to check into the game as I try t fall asleep, and remembered I had not checked in on my post..If my reply is confusing just let me know and when I am clear-headed I will clarify.

Again, thank you for your input, I found it to be solid advice and is something that many, many new players could benefit from as well, you should post that somewhere in forums for the new players.:)

Goodnight ajqtrz.

SC

hvariidh gwendrot

you are way to the east of me on the map to get any trades that are not sentient goods, i looked through 57 pages of them and didn't see any posted ..but if you see anyone from antediluvian in you scouted map area let me know i can funnel regular trades to them for you as well