• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wise Golem Question

Emerginny

Hi all, I’m fairly new at this game and absolutely love it, specially now that I have found a great FS. Could you please help me in understand what I’m seeing on the Wise Golem info please?
139F2A67-937A-4BFC-B4D8-DA7DC8AAA775.jpeg

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Emerginny It gives you 166 population and 336 culture. It makes 4350 supplies every 24 hours. There are 11 hours and 30 min left until this is ready. Furthermore, you will get 320 Magic Dust and a bonus 1740 supplies when the production cycle is complete.

Emerginny

Thanks Henroo! Weird. Why is the supplies bonus separate from the daily number? And what is the green 672 and the time beside it?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Emerginny The supplies bonus is separate because the bonuses depend on how highly the Wise Golem is evolved. If it was more highly evolved, you would be getting more bonus goods instead of bonus supplies. The green 672 means that you have gotten a neighborly help visit. The 336 culture it normally produces has been doubled. The time beside it indicates how much time is left in the culture bonus.

LordVorKon

Thanks Henroo! Weird. Why is the supplies bonus separate from the daily number? And what is the green 672 and the time beside it?

One other thing to note: the daily production (but not the bonus below the progress bar) is subject to your culture bonus. If your culture surplus goes up to the next level, so will the daily production. The daily production number is in green because the 125% culture bonus multiplier has been applied to it.

If you tap on the green production numbers, it should give you a little more info about that. Also, tapping on the culture icon/numbers in the top bar will tell you how much more culture you need to get to the next level.

Emerginny

One other thing to note: the daily production (but not the bonus below the progress bar) is subject to your culture bonus. If your culture surplus goes up to the next level, so will the daily production. The daily production number is in green because the 125% culture bonus multiplier has been applied to it.

If you tap on the green production numbers, it should give you a little more info about that. Also, tapping on the culture icon/numbers in the top bar will tell you how much more culture you need to get to the next level.
Thank you, LordVonKon! That’s good to know about the production and culture link. I don’t know if it because I’m on mobile, but nothing is clickable beside the question mark at the top. I’ll have to see if it is different on my computer.

LordVorKon

Weird. I could have sworn there was a pop-up, but I guess that's only on Ancient Wonders. Oops. Yes, on desktop you should be able to see that information.