• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Wishing Well Diamond winnings not registering

chewychonga

Today and all the other times that I have won Diamonds from the dice roll at the Wishing Well, my winning haven't register. My diamond status remains the same every time.
It's hard to tell if this has happened on other winnings as you never know what your stock count is at that very moment. But Diamonds are easy as I've had 294 for the past couple months now.
Anyone else having this issue ?

chewychonga

Game version: 1.100.3-77ae46a-256(us)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Android 8.1.0
Screen resolution: __
Account name: chewychonga
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: _5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Wishing well Diamond winnings not registering
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
Click on wishing well dice.

LisaMV

I hardly ever get diamonds from my one wishing well - but 2 of the 3 times I have gotten them, I swore my diamond count did not increase. I assumed I was maybe looking at it too late, but now... oh dear!
Thanks for bringing this up.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Today and all the other times that I have won Diamonds from the dice roll at the Wishing Well, my winning haven't register. My diamond status remains the same every time.
It's hard to tell if this has happened on other winnings as you never know what your stock count is at that very moment. But Diamonds are easy as I've had 294 for the past couple months now.
Anyone else having this issue ?

Dit you check the numbers before and after you harvest the rewards?
The diamonds don't popup like on the browser they are just added.

second you would not be the first person the mistake crystal for diamonds (both are blue) are you sure it said 25 diamonds and not 150 crystal?