• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wishing Well problems

DeletedUser9971

I wish to place a formal complaint about what is given from the Wishing Wells.
The proceeds' from them are supposed to be random, however, they seem to produce FAR more coins and supplies than anything else. Random, like hell.
I have 14 Wells and just today I received 6 supplies (4 in a row) and 4 coins. This is typical of what your allowing the wells to deliver. It' just not fair for this to be purposely slanted in the favor of crap prizes. I guess you feel too many diamonds are given out, but that's just part of the game. I purchase diamonds also, I'm happy to support Elvenar financially, but want a fair shake with my wells, without your unfair, non random production. I expect an official response, not just some flunky in your office blowing me off. ~Annielaroo

shimmerfly

Hello @AnnieLaroo
Just another player here. The only "officials" you'll find here are the volunteer mods who can't change the game. Sorry!
If you think this is a legitimate complaint you might take it to support. They will probably tell you it's random.
We're all players here. Sounds like your having crummy luck.

*edited for typos

Last edited:

DeletedUser16929

I wish to place a formal complaint about what is given from the Wishing Wells.
The proceeds' from them are supposed to be random, however, they seem to produce FAR more coins and supplies than anything else. Random, like hell.
I have 14 Wells and just today I received 6 supplies (4 in a row) and 4 coins. This is typical of what your allowing the wells to deliver. It' just not fair for this to be purposely slanted in the favor of crap prizes. I guess you feel too many diamonds are given out, but that's just part of the game. I purchase diamonds also, I'm happy to support Elvenar financially, but want a fair shake with my wells, without your unfair, non random production. I expect an official response, not just some flunky in your office blowing me off. ~Annielaroo
i do not get many diamonds either, not too exciting, but every once in a while i get diamonds
about 5-7%

HJK84

I suggest you track Diamonds, and tally it up once all WW's have expired.
I'm quite sure, the result of Diamonds gained will be higher than the 10%.

As others mentioned, you have a 10% chance to get Diamonds. There's a table where the % for Coin, Supply, Goods, Diamonds are shown, but I don't have it :(

Deleted User - 3932582

There's a table where the % for Coin, Supply, Goods, Diamonds are shown, but I don't have it :(
Here is the original post from Beta (WW diamonds were since upped from 10 to 25):

So yeah, there is 50% chance of getting coins or supplies. Getting 10 out of 14 with that setup would be a very common occurrence.

qaccy

Would you be here complaining about it if you got diamonds from 10/14 collections every time instead of coins and supplies? That'd be pretty uneven distribution as well, but you'd probably be keeping quiet on that one...

shimmerfly

You drive me to violent giggling. Thank you, you sick person o_O

Annie
Your post reduced me to tears.
I can see you have been terribly misused by this game.
You deserve better. It is obvious from your final sentence that you are an extremely important person.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of the entire community.

edited for ...now that I have my composure.......

Actually out of 5 WW's I was getting diamonds once every two days out of one. I don't do math .... if you care you can do it.

DeletedUser

Untill a few days ago i had 182 wishing wells total, and it gave 400-600 diamonds per harvest. thats 16-24 wishing wells giving diamonds each harvest or 9-13%
its a pretty decent amount, afterall diamonds are premium currency.

DeletedUser20951

I'm afraid that I have no reaction to this other than being happy to now have a way to accumulate diamonds for free. From Wishing Wells alone, over about a year and a half, I've manage to collect enough to max my Academy, add another builder, and purchase eight premium expansions (will be able to buy the ninth whenever we get another discount), which seems like a pretty darned good return on 'em. This is true for both of my cities, and the rates don't fluctuate much.

MirandaZink

Free is free. I've had wishing wells in my city for the past year or so. I get my 10% of diamonds every time. For the other rewards (coins, supplies etc.) my POV is thank you INNO because it's FREE. Now if you're not an active player and collecting every day then you do risk loosing out because the building expires after so many days.

NightshadeCS

Random ≠ Equal Chance

Also, @AnnieLaroo, I don't know how long you have been playing the game, but before Wishing Wells were added, the ability to get diamonds was near 0, outside of real-money purchases. There were a few quests at the ends of some chapters that offered 100-200, but that. was. it.

Their incredible rarity is why WW only give you a slight chance of winning diamonds outside of some other "junk." You have to invest the space in having WWs merely on the hope of that 10% return, and dash all the other stuff.

Fayeanne

Yes, exactly. When I first started, up through about Chapter 4 or 5 I had a grand total of one (1) single precious Wishing Well. And after it expired, I left it in my city because it kept animating (a bug) and I liked the water swirl animation. (I was rather disappointed when they fixed that bug.)

Now I have about 30 per city sitting in my inventory. When one expires I just plunk down another one.

They're quite generous. And I still like the water swirl animation.