• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wishing Wells not working correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8192

Hey there, I checked bugs and have not seen my bug posted..

#1. Since the event started I have been having issues with the wishing wells not always displaying anything when I click on it, but the dice vanishes until the next round is available.

#2. At times I get an error box at the same time that says "Due to technical issues Diamond spending is not available" or something pretty close to that as it vanishes before I can screenshot it.

When this happens I do not note any changes in my inventory, and nothing pops up at the top of the screen like usual such as gold, steel etc..so it appears that I am simply losing out on my dice rolls and I am getting pretty perturbed that this is happening frequently
(It just happened a few minutes ago with several of the 8 wells I am currently using, which is why I am finally hitting up the bug page.)

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue or has in the past?
I won't bother with tech support ticket because even when mistakes have cost me in the game and I provided screenshots they simply blew me off each time, so just asking my community..

Thanks and have an awesome day everybody :)

(Update)

Just a few minutes after I posted this bug, Two Wells popped dice back up, and when you click on them they vanish then pop back up but DO NOT give any rewards..Obviously that is video I had to take since still photo's would not capture it, and I can't post video here :-(

Anyhow, something is glitched and yes I already did the basics on my end, browser, cache etc..I collected two Planks while videoing on accident, and restarted them no problem, so it is clear it is the wells that are buggy..

Seachant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4194

Thank you for your report. Please send us a ticket, and we will be more than happy to look into this for you and check what you received from your Wishing Well. Go to support :)

Vergazi

You aren't alone one other person I know of has said they have problems with the Wishing Wells now. None of mine collected, it gave me the error message you mentioned. One small additional bit is the wishing wells went "dark" as if they were disconnected from the road, only no icon indicating disconnection. When I reloaded the page the WWs were lit up again as normal, but still nothing reflected in my inventory.

DeletedUser8192

Thank you for your report. Please send us a ticket, and we will be more than happy to look into this for you and check what you received from your Wishing Well. Go to support :)

Well if you are here and know of the problem, then I really shouldn't need to submit a ticket for your team to look into the issue Fairy Dust. Besides that, when I have in the past actually requested recompense (which is rare considering the amount of bugs Elvenar/INNO has had over the years vs the small number of tickets I have submitted) why bother it i simply a waste of my time.

That's why I reached out to my community instead. (Yep, pretty burned out on INNO's "Support Team")

Not trying to be rude, just being frank about how I and others feel with regards to INNO hanging folks out to dry.
(Please note I have had a couple of positive conversations with support, just didn't get the results I felt were appropriate with supporting screenshots on several occasions, but what's done is done..)

Have a pleasant day Fairy Dust.

DeletedUser8192

You aren't alone one other person I know of has said they have problems with the Wishing Wells now. None of mine collected, it gave me the error message you mentioned. One small additional bit is the wishing wells went "dark" as if they were disconnected from the road, only no icon indicating disconnection. When I reloaded the page the WWs were lit up again as normal, but still nothing reflected in my inventory.

Yah check the edit I just added to my original bug report Vergazi..Stinks you and others are having issues as well, I appreciate you responding :)

Have a great day, I am off the PC for a few hours now.

DeletedUser4194

Well if you are here and know of the problem, then I really shouldn't need to submit a ticket for your team to look into the issue Fairy Dust. Besides that, when I have in the past actually requested recompense (which is rare considering the amount of bugs Elvenar/INNO has had over the years vs the small number of tickets I have submitted) why bother it i simply a waste of my time.

That's why I reached out to my community instead. (Yep, pretty burned out on INNO's "Support Team")

Not trying to be rude, just being frank about how I and others feel with regards to INNO hanging folks out to dry.
(Please note I have had a couple of positive conversations with support, just didn't get the results I felt were appropriate with supporting screenshots on several occasions, but what's done is done..)

The purpose of sending in a ticket is that it permits the Support team to look into an account that is currently experiencing the issue.
Of course you are not obligated to send in a ticket to the Support team.

Gath Of Baal

This was happening to me a lot also, but would be drag clicking several in a row to collect, when it does occur... I since have started to click them one at a time and it seems to have helped a little, but I still do get a blank collection from My Wishing Wells every now and then, but this has been going on for some time and had thought it was the games way of telling me "you did not get your wish, try again next time" :p

Is there a chance the Wishing Wells give nothing per collection?

Last edited:

shimmerfly

Fairy Dust is not in support. The moderators here, to the best of my knowledge, are volunteers who do a smash up job keeping our Forum a pleasant and helpful place to come.
I'm sorry your having a problem but you really should contact Support if you want solutions. They would be the only ones that could look up your account to see what and why this is happening.
I haven't had any problems with my wishing wells but I do click on them individually. 'Wishing' you "well":rolleyes:.

Fayeanne

For what it's worth, if this report helps to track down the problem:

I had this (what I think is being described here) happen once (browser client). I clicked on a well, the dice icon disappeared and it sat without doing anything for several seconds. (Usually this means it is rolling Diamonds.) However, rather than showing a collection of anything, it just went back to showing the dice icon again. I frowned, thought maybe there was a network issue, and tried clicking it again. This time the dice disappeared only very briefly, then reappeared again. I clicked a third time, same result. I finally logged out and back in, and when I loaded back in, the Wishing Well was showing as if I had collected from it. (There was no dice, it was animating normally, and opening its info showed that it had 11h and some odd minutes remaining for the next production, as would be expected if I'd collected from it.)

I'm not concerned about what I may have missed (I may well have gotten the collection and it just didn't show it). I just thought I'd provide some more details. Also, the server probably thought I was trying to collect multiple times from a single well, but the dice icon really was taunting me! :D

DeletedUser4194

For what it's worth, if this report helps to track down the problem:

I had this (what I think is being described here) happen once (browser client). I clicked on a well, the dice icon disappeared and it sat without doing anything for several seconds. (Usually this means it is rolling Diamonds.) However, rather than showing a collection of anything, it just went back to showing the dice icon again. I frowned, thought maybe there was a network issue, and tried clicking it again. This time the dice disappeared only very briefly, then reappeared again. I clicked a third time, same result. I finally logged out and back in, and when I loaded back in, the Wishing Well was showing as if I had collected from it. (There was no dice, it was animating normally, and opening its info showed that it had 11h and some odd minutes remaining for the next production, as would be expected if I'd collected from it.)

I'm not concerned about what I may have missed (I may well have gotten the collection and it just didn't show it). I just thought I'd provide some more details. Also, the server probably thought I was trying to collect multiple times from a single well, but the dice icon really was taunting me! :D

Thank you for the extra details, @Fayeanne. If you send in a ticket, we can confirm what you collected, and this will also let us know if this issue is allowing the collection. The more details we can report, the better!

DeletedUser8192

Fairy Dust is not in support. The moderators here, to the best of my knowledge, are volunteers who do a smash up job keeping our Forum a pleasant and helpful place to come.
I'm sorry your having a problem but you really should contact Support if you want solutions. They would be the only ones that could look up your account to see what and why this is happening.
I haven't had any problems with my wishing wells but I do click on them individually. 'Wishing' you "well":rolleyes:.

As I said, it is indeed a waste of time to get a hold of tech. and regardless of where a "Mod" is placed they can still let tech know of issues they are reading about unless INNO doesn't allow it as some games I have volunteered on did.
I am not a "newbie" and have had my fair share of being told to blow off by tech, just as many, many others have vented about, that is why I came here to talk to my community, and see if they are having the same issues so it can be discussed..Nothing more nothing less..Not looking for a piss and moan session, just asking if others are experiencing this issue, pretty simple really Shimmer....Hope I made myself clear now..

thanks for your input, here's wishing you the best ;)

DeletedUser

I use the bug report form so they have all the info they need in one pop.

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser20951

The closest I have come to having the same problem is when I have experienced connection issues, along with that day a few months ago when everybody couldn't purchase diamonds and the Wells would time out and show an error message if they attempted to give you diamonds.

If this was happening to me regularly, I would be screaming my head off, so I admire your restraint.

DeletedUser23255

They’d need you to submit so they can get the info necessary to investigate further

Being aware of the issue isn’t the same as having the info related to it. Forum bug reports are great for issues that can be resolved through discussion, defining what’s causing the issue through discussion and to confirm if others have the same problem. Support bug reports are still required to fix the issue for any bug that needs access to your game to either correct on the spot or get the info necessary if it’s something the player doesn’t have access to

You want the issue fixed? Try helping them to help you instead of ignoring the directions given. You need to put in a ticket through support. They’re not hanging anyone out to dry, they just need your co-operation

Sure you don’t have to go to support. Maybe you’ve given enough info and maybe they’ll be able to find the problem. But it’d sure narrow it down much quicker if you followed directions so they don’t have to do as much guess work

Supposing you went to your doctor and they said from the symptoms it could be half a dozen different things. If they asked you to take a test from their colleague in another building who has the right skills and equipment so they can determine what you’ve got would you have this same attitude? Would you help them with diagnosing you or would you ask them to work it out on their own and hope they figure it out before the problem gets worse? You’re holding a piece of the puzzle. Why not hand it over so they have a more complete picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.