• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

witches hut or watchful owl bases

Serena McTavish

Hi all,
Has anyone recently seen watchful owl or witches hut in crafter? I've looked at the recipes every 6 hours for the last week and haven't seen them yet. It would be helpful to know if others have seen them. Thank you :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Do you already have either one in your city or your inventory? Because if you have one, you cannot get another one from crafting. I would have to check the release order to make sure if both are supposed to be in crafting right now, though I know one of them is, but I can't remember which at the moment.

Edit: Okay, the Owl was just added to the crafting rotation about a week ago. As for the Hut, it has been in there for about 7 weeks now.

Serena McTavish

I don't have either in my city or inventory. Thanks for confirming. In the past, i usually get the bases pretty quickly so it seemed unusual to go so long before getting the bases. Thank you

Moho

Chef
Two of my cities are too young to have the Watchful Owl bases. I myself am the Watchful Owl of my Magic Academies and I can assure you no Watchful Owl bases have shown up in those Magic Academies so far.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Two of my cities are too young to have the Watchful Owl bases. I myself am the Watchful Owl of my Magic Academies and I can assure you no Watchful Owl bases have shown up in those Magic Academies so far.

I have two cities that did not have the Owl in them. One crafted the base last week and the other has it in crafting right now.

Screenshot (99).png

Tehya1

Not only have seen them, I managed to snag 8 artifacts from the spire in two of my cities, and I had tomes in each which gave me the last artifact, so I now have a fully evolved wh in two cities. :D

mikeledo

If an evolve building doesn't give me KP or help to fight, I don't use it. Red Panda exception. Now that I have the artifacts, I may have to purchase a base or score one in a sourcery.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I just got the watchful owl this week in the MA. I never get the witch hut since I already have one.

Flashfyre

Just got the Owl Friday, was wondering if I'd ever see it before it's next event. No artifacts for it yet, but I'm always hopeful.