• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wizard's Guild

DeletedUser18350

We seek active players who are interested in helping each other grow. Rank #120 20/25 Members -every player we have actually plays and is on board. Everyone is welcome regardless of rank. Inactive players are regularly removed. We are becoming a great team! See for yourself the difference a good fellowship makes.
94bf5087eb545437757028ef61597b03--fantasy-wizard-fantasy-men.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19527

I have a tiny city that I am trying to grow but am not getting much help in my current FS. I have a large, 3 year old city as well so I'm experienced. I just need a new home for my small city to grow. I am focusing on tournament play so this city will become a serious producer/player, It's just too small at the moment. You interested?