• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonder level-up visuals

Eben Kinslayer

Apologies if this has already been addressed, however I think it would be very motivating to see more wonder graphics as they are leveled up e.g., the change from level 5 to 6 of the Prosperity Towers, for each research milestone it would be nice to see a visual difference. I mean thats a heck of a lot of KP to invest and I would like to advertise to visitors meeting these milestone visually.

NightshadeCS

This has sent me on an information-gathering tangent where I learned something new! Thank you!

It seems that all of the Ancient Wonders have only one graphic except for the ones that also provide hillside artwork. Those AWs change appearance after level 5.

I agree that additional artwork would be great for wonders. Perhaps every 5 levels. I don't know that this would make the top of my list for things Inno needs to get to work on, but definitely a fun idea.

Eben Kinslayer

This has sent me on an information-gathering tangent where I learned something new! Thank you!

It seems that all of the Ancient Wonders have only one graphic except for the ones that also provide hillside artwork. Those AWs change appearance after level 5.

I agree that additional artwork would be great for wonders. Perhaps every 5 levels. I don't know that this would make the top of my list for things Inno needs to get to work on, but definitely a fun idea.
I very much agree that each milestone (where you upgrade with relics instead of KP) should warrant an upgraded visual. Glad I was able to educate and interest, its bothered me for a bit now. So much time and resources involved, I honestly want to show it off.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hmm I think we asked for this, a while back, when level 11 offered no obvious change. They said well, no plans at present, we'll see what the future holds. Was that Woodelf chapter release?

Blue-Iris

It wouldn't take a lot of work just to change the color of the AWs for these upgrades. I agree, it would be nice.