• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonder Society question

Nucklehead

What if a person upgrades their AW before the Wonder Society has a chance to check the KP donation and update the spreadsheet? Is there another way to check donations other than the AW research tab?
Thanks

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I should mention we have asked for the ability to view previous levels, but our response has been largely *crickets*

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I like crickets. If the crickets are chirping then it's not too cold outside. I hate the cold, so it's a pretty good thing to have them crickets. ;)

AJ

Emilyee

What if a person upgrades their AW before the Wonder Society has a chance to check the KP donation and update the spreadsheet? Is there another way to check donations other than the AW research tab?
Thanks
follow up question:
my FS is just getting going with this. If the research for an AW has been completed, but the upgrade has not taken place yet, how do you see who has made the donations? Once the research is completed, I am locked out and can’t see the donations. Is it the player who has the researched AW who informs me of the contributions?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Once the research is completed, I am locked out and can’t see the donations.
Only on mobile. On the browser anyone can open any wonder even if full and see the donations.
It's kinda impossible to run a wonder society without a PC. Or at least so crap that you wouldn't want to.