1. unfortunatly the wonder was built up two times and its nearly 3 week ago, so no way to reconstruct the donations.
Yes, the member is really new in our community... But what do i do now? Ignore his wonder? Only Update it to the new level and thats it?
2. I think i got it by my own, but the question was, if i have to put all new wonders in a new row? so copy the template row and fill out the name, wonder and details
. View attachment 7474
- Create an unidentified column and record the missing KP there. This will ensure the member has the KP subtracted from their balance and sadly only those who donated are missing out. Only other option is ignore it and consider it a bonus to the person.
- yes each new wonder goes in a row of its own.
working on this thing creates so much more questions... i´m very sorry if the questions are stupid :-(
1. If a wonder, for example the temple level17 is finished, i have to copy like it´s said here
View attachment 7480
but thats only if, the temple is the next wonder.
what if the player wants a diffrent wonder, wich status will get the temple level18
View attachment 7479
or do i have to change the wonder immidiatly to the required wonder?
2. And what if a player want to change a wonder, do i change it in the list with the selection?
View attachment 7477
3. what, if i have no row "zz template"?
View attachment 7478
i can choose "hist" and "wonder" is that the right way?
View attachment 7476
and then copy from the row above or below?
View attachment 7475
4. KPs from people outside the community will not pay attention, except the got a chest, right?
5. and now the last point for the moment...the weekly update.
I did everthing like the presentation from the gems of knowlage said, but the current week doesn´t go back to 0
Is it because the week is still running?
- This depends a little on how you facilitate the program. My approach is always to add the completed wonder back into the spreadsheet at the new level. In our fellowship the wonders always stay in rotation unless specified otherwise so it is less maintenance for everyone. But even if they want a different wonder I still add it to the document and then change the status to something else, saves me time should they switch back to it or have more than one wonder in rotation
- Again I use the status, keep the existing wonder and add the new one. I personally use the following statuses (so I would use W in this case)
- A = Active target
- B = Reserve targets
- D = Designated wonder - those that people want to see upgraded and rotate through the society
- U = Upgrading wonder - Basically the same as D but at rune stage or under construction
- W = Wait - wonders that have been in the society but currently are not in rotation due to owners requests. I used to use status E for this one.
- ZZ = Completed wonder
- You can use any row to add a wonder or to create your own template row. All you have to do is ensure the formulas in the row are there and there is no donation data recorded. A template just ensures you always have a blank row ready to go. It looks like you screenshots are doing the same basic thing. You are just filling in information and then copying formulas which achieves the same thing.
- Correct, so just watch how you distribute KP as you don't want to count a chest that no one in the group actually got.
- Which template are you using? Is it the gems of knowledge spreadsheet? The 2 templates have very different ways of handling this and one is automated and the other is not. I would need to know the template to know how to answer this.
- The gems template is automated and from memory only changes at the end of the week. It uses the completed wonder tab to calculate how much KP is given in a week. That tab has a specific column that should have a date to allow it to calculate the current and prior weeks data for the avg.
- The older template is quite manual and requires specific steps to change. Unless your using this one I won;t go into detail.