• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonder update population

DeletedUser2228

With the update, all the wonders are supposed to have different (magnitude) effects than before.

According to the numbers reported in game, my golden abyss previously supplied 930 population. It now supplies 3181, due to the new calculation. My Mountain Halls previously supplied 1,110 population and now supplies 3446.

So my overall population should have INCREASED, right?

The bug is that my overall population actually went DOWN by about 2,000. Something went wrong and over 6,000 of my people have gone missing....

DeletedUser2228

Looks like this one is corrected already. The first 5 reloads changed nothing, but the 6th one did.

DeletedUser5176

I don't think it has been, as I'm now negative more than 2k in population still.

DeletedUser5176

Thanks carnini. Some of my FS had issues where their pop changed incrementally by logging back in repeatedly, but not all of their pop came back. So I just refreshed and during the load, it looks like another update was pushed out at 8:40am EST. Population restored! While only for a short time, I have to say, stuff like this is happening a lot lately. It's getting beyond irritating!

ekarat

Thank you. Refreshing it worked for me.

Oh, and I gained precisely the amount of population that the GA now gives me, so it looks like the bug was that the GA gave 0 population, but it will give the full population credit on a reload.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2963

Disconnecting/reconnecting from/to the road also works.

DeletedUser7864

I have tried everything suggested and still have a 1700 negative population. I can do no upgrading or anything until I get population. I have the golden abyss for right now and it is at level 11. Very frustrated over here on felyndral.