• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wonder upgrade strategy

Kataphractos

Do you prefer to get all your Wonders to roughly the same level? Or do you upgrade one first, and then work on a second, a third, and so on?

HonuMoana

If I have the runes, and want the benefits, much along the lines of what Darielle has said, then I will tend to push a Wonder to the next rune circle point and get that upgrade without needing the KP. My city can get a nice bump this way. As a result, I will end up with a number of Wonders at lvl 6 or lvl 11, etc. Without sufficient rune shards, I will be doing more donation than upgrading so I can get those shards.

Iyapo1

I am upgrading my BTG.

Let's say the tournament is going and I have 200 KP on the Fellowship KP threads and only 250 left on the BTG and 6 open chests. Instead of putting my tournament KP into the BTG I put it in an overflow, a wonder that I have not started working on yet but placed in my city.

Or if my wonder is upgrading and I decide for some maggoty reason that I cant use speedups.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
As this is a game about efficient space utilisation, I am careful with how many wonders I place, and then upgrade them as far as possible, though still swapping back and forth between the few I have placed (7 at present) according to needs for the chapter. Golden Abyss and Mountain Hall is lvl 30 already.

Last edited: