• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Won't Let Me Purchase Diamonds via PayPal

DeletedUser2681

I've been playing this game for a couple months now and have never had any issues purchasing diamonds through my PayPal. Since a couple days ago, I keep getting the same issue where it gets to the point where I select my payment type and then the next screen pops up. Instead of going directly to PayPal as it used to, it buffers for a few seconds and then a message displays saying "An internal error has occurred."

I'm running Windows 7 and I use Google Chrome. I tried it on Firefox as well with the same issue. My Adobe Flash player is up to date and I just recently made a few purchases on my PayPal account through BestBuy and eBay last night with no issues.

If anyone knows how to fix the issue, I would be very grateful as I'm down to like 10 diamonds.
Elvenar%20Diamonds%2001.jpg~original

Elvenar%20Diamonds%2002.jpg~original
Edited by Missanthropy. Images may not display larger that 640h x 480v pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Hi there -

We are aware of an issue with PayPal at the current moment. Most issues arise when using the same browser you have previously used for purchasing.

Can you please try clearing your cache or using a different browser to see if your payment method will process?

If not, please do not hesitate to contact support by right clicking in-game and select the 'Support' text. :)

DeletedUser1987

Just tried using Microsoft Edge. It keeps telling me the process was not completed.

DeletedUser115

Just tried using Microsoft Edge. It keeps telling me the process was not completed.

We are sorry you are having issues.

Can you please contact support and click the ticket type as 'Payment'. :)