• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wood Elves... Where's the sell Orcs portal quest?

ElfGunn

I'm early in Wood Elves, and I have 6 willows placed. I have cycled through the quests several times, but the sell portal quest hasn't appeared. How long until it appears, or has this quest been discontinued?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Oh there is one but I suspect that you can still sell the darn thing. The very sight of it offends the Big Tree advisor, so go ahead and get it out of your city.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26654

Sorry, everywhere I look it says shut it down. So.... where down the wood elves chapter does it actually have a task to SELL the portal? I think Shut it Down was poor phrasing for sell it. Hope I do not run into problems after selling it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Sorry, everywhere I look it says shut it down. So.... where down the wood elves chapter does it actually have a task to SELL the portal? I think Shut it Down was poor phrasing for sell it. Hope I do not run into problems after selling it.
So I'd say if you get a quest, read it carefully. You will be able to substitute a level one portal, possibly a Dwarf or Fairy one that is 2x2.

Talaedraiia

I just finished orcs chapter and you do not get a quest to sell the portal, but you do get one to not have a portal. I sold mine as soon as I finished the advance scouting