• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Woodelven Stock Sequential Quest 78 Impossible for Newbies

DeletedUser18780

I have been playing Elvenar for less than a month (I think) and I have hit a Quest that is just impossible to complete without spending a butt-load of diamonds. I was told that any quest requiring a building to be upgraded to a certain level would have an alternate quest for newer players. But this one does not.

78: Upgrade 1 Building to level 14 or higher

I literally cannot progress any further, even though I've been working hard to save tickets for double-goo. This makes me want to quit the game entirely, as it is fairly obvious that if not rectified, your intent is to force people to pay to play.

Attachments

• p2p crap.png
    p2p crap.png
    561.3 KB · Views: 65

Arayla

Yes, it is indeclinable in the game, but Support has the ability to skip it for you. You won't get the tickets for it, but you will be able to continue with the next quest.

DeletedUser18819

Ive also got this quest and it prevented me finished grand prize #2