• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Woodelves alternative strategy

I wish i
I'll be leaving the woodelves in 3 days! So just above 4 weeks spent with the lovely tree buildings. Really enjoyed this way of doing it. I added and corrected some numbers in the guide.

From the carnival I ended up with 2 aureate willows, 10x prince charmings, 4 dragon floats, 2 chariots of the dwarven brewery and 1 lifeblood cone. Seems to me like a good mix of high quality mana producers and population/culture items are a great way to go. Which most of you all also si

I'll be leaving the woodelves in 3 days! So just above 4 weeks spent with the lovely tree buildings. Really enjoyed this way of doing it. I added and corrected some numbers in the guide.

From the carnival I ended up with 2 aureate willows, 10x prince charmings, 4 dragon floats, 2 chariots of the dwarven brewery and 1 lifeblood cone. Seems to me like a good mix of high quality mana producers and population/culture items are a great way to go. Which most of you all also said.

I wish I'd been playing Elvenar back then! I could've used all those Carnival Event Buildings thay make Mana...

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I was fortunate enough to get a Mana Sawmill before starting City Expansion 36 when I first need Mana, though it's been a week and I think it's going to take at least a month and a half to get 20,000 Mana, and this Chapter has a whole lot of Quests that require big time Mana...
A single Mana Sawmill is not nearly enough. They are in the magic academy as a crafting option if you wanted to make more. However so are Festival Merchants and they are better at making mana in the Woodelves chapter. I think I crafted FMs every single time they appeared in my MA when doing Woodelves. 10 or more is not excessive.

A single Mana Sawmill is not nearly enough. They are in the magic academy as a crafting option if you wanted to make more. However so are Festival Merchants and they are better at making mana in the Woodelves chapter. I think I crafted FMs every single time they appeared in my MA when doing Woodelves. 10 or more is not excessive.
True, but I don't have much room for anything else, then I still have to put up Forest Fabrication to make the Woodelves weird Goods...