• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Woodelves chapter, You need diamonds to get through it?

DeletedUser6368

I guess this game is NOT free to play, after all, I am at the part of the chapter where I can build my steel grafting site it costs diamonds to build it and you do need to build it if you want to get through the chapter, what a farce this is.

DeletedUser4699

No, you don't NEED diamonds. You need to produce mana tears in your forest fabrications to build the steel grafting sites. It costs 2,000 tears for each steel and marble grafting site, and 3,000 for each plank grafting site. So, not a farce after all.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Honestly, how have you gotten to Woodelves without running into this before?
Not trying to be snarky, but generally surprised. Maybe part of it is that Woodelves icons are really close to non-guest race icons?
Oh it's better than that, not only has he run into this before, but he made a thread about it then too.:p
See the link I posted above while you were posting

HJK84

A month.......one single month ago that was posted. I thought *I* had a crappy memory. I suffer from CRS, you know.

Maybe he has a more severe issue?
I mean... I also get terribly annoyed when someone in Chapter(s) more ahead of me comes here asking ridiculous questions.

But I still try and help.

Although, doing so 2x for same reason might mean many things; mental issues, egotistic (so consumed with themselves they don't even remember asking advice on something, so they just ask again X time later), age, maturity, etc.

Gath Of Baal

Wow he was in the Fairy chapter 1 month ago and now he is Woodelves? without spending diamonds, that's impressive

I did not think the new instants had been out that long to make that drastic of a jump with the free 25% one and maybe 3-4 5% ones

The only other explanation is Multiple world cities on different chapters, which means that he had already been through a chapter (Fairies) he was complaining about not being free :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5521

The only other explanation is Multiple world cities on different chapters, which means that he had already been through a chapter (Fairies) he was complaining about not being free :rolleyes:
Or.........

Sure it may be "Free to Play" but...
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CygXanadu, Nov 6, 2017.

......somehow Rosehawk made a mistake in reading the date the other thread was posted..?? :eek::oops::confused:

DeletedUser2768

Maybe he has a more severe issue?
I mean... I also get terribly annoyed when someone in Chapter(s) more ahead of me comes here asking ridiculous questions.

But I still try and help.

Although, doing so 2x for same reason might mean many things; mental issues, egotistic (so consumed with themselves they don't even remember asking advice on something, so they just ask again X time later), age, maturity, etc.

True. I was trying to be more tongue-in-cheek with my reply, forgetting that pixels don't convey tone/body language/a whole lot of unspoken meaning. My "diagnosis" is self diagnosed, because I Can't Remember Sh*t.

DeletedUser2768

Wow he was in the Fairy chapter 1 month ago and now he is Woodelves? without spending diamonds, that's impressive

I did not think the new instants had been out that long to make that drastic of a jump with the free 25% one and maybe 3-4 5% ones

Nope, try 13 months. I screwed up the math (not uncommon for me).

HJK84

True. I was trying to be more tongue-in-cheek with my reply, forgetting that pixels don't convey tone/body language/a whole lot of unspoken meaning. My "diagnosis" is self diagnosed, because I Can't Remember Sh*t.

Indeed. lol at self diagnosis, how cute.
You should try meditating, helps clear your mind... but ya, without going more into this, You do You! :)