• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Woodland Merchants is recruiting

DeletedUser18867

We're kinda laid back but we do participate in tourny and FS adventures and looking for active players

DeletedUser2768

I'll reactivate my city in this world, if you'll have me.

I don't get FA's, so if you want me to help, someone has to tell me what to do. I'm minimal on tournaments since I cater everything.

I currently play in 3 worls. Elcy is in S&D, Aren is in Woodelves, and Ceravyn just started Dwarves. I've been around the block a time or two :D:D:D

DeletedUser18867

hi rosehawk, you're welcome to join us if I can figure out how to contact you. the link only showed stats

DeletedUser16433

k, bear7769 is one of your neighbors and my hubby. there are three of us, bear has an alt acct, huey. looking for a fs with active players that work as a team and an archmage that cares enough to lead the team. we are active, daily visits, 3 star trades, participate in tourney (love getting the goodies lol) and fellowship adventures. let us know. either bear or i. ty shar

DeletedUser2768

k, bear7769 is one of your neighbors and my hubby. there are three of us, bear has an alt acct, huey. looking for a fs with active players that work as a team and an archmage that cares enough to lead the team. we are active, daily visits, 3 star trades, participate in tourney (love getting the goodies lol) and fellowship adventures. let us know. either bear or i. ty shar

@HarryDresden Hey Boss! Didja see this?