• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshop changing amounts

DeletedUser10238

My workshops keep changing the amount of supplies it'll make. Some days the 3-hour build will make 1600 and sometimes it'll make 2000.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
My workshops keep changing the amount of supplies it'll make. Some days the 3-hour build will make 1600 and sometimes it'll make 2000.
The output of Workshops, as with the coins from Residences, is affected by your culture surplus. if someone polishes a large culture, it may up your production rate by as much as 30% for 8 hours. Add ensorcelled endowment onto a polished culture and you get even more:
upload_2017-9-14_11-26-34.png

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In the above graphic, my workshops are producing 90% more than their base design. 60% because of my current culture, and an additional 30% because I have ensorcelled endowment spells on six buildings that are polished (5% per spell)

DeletedUser

Thanks Ashrem for the explanation! :)

As noted, this is not a bug, so we'll go ahead and close this one out. Thank you for your report!