• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshop checkbox

Rocce Sqirl

Just noticed the Workshop menu has a new little checkbox at the top -- makes all items of the same type (e.g. all workshops, level doesn't matter) do the same task (e.g. 3-hour builds). One click, all 12 of my workshops go to work. LOVE IT! :D
Now, do the same for factories! Maybe Armories too! :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser20951

Having the set-all for factories would help me even more than it has for workshops (not that I don't adore the function for shops; IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED). I recently counted and realized that I have eighteen factories in total, compared to thirteen shops, and I am more likely to miss setting production for a factory, especially with how they are... scattered every which way to the winds. All the double and triple checking to make sure I've hit each one slows the overall process significantly, something I can't not do, because my brain won't allow it (just like it won't allow me to place them neatly together).

DeletedUser3468

Add me to the list of those who love this and want to see it on factories as well. It makes for so much less clicking, which my aging wrists appreciate. (ummm. make that wrist - singular. I may occasionally be ambidexterous but not for clicking a mouse! :rolleyes:)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Considering Mobile does not have the checkbox for factories yet, who knows when they may do that for us. All Mobile does is automatically shift you to the next open factory/armory/guest race building of the same type, so you can set the next production. I guess even that for the browser version would be a help for those players who have their buildings scattered about and not grouped in nice, orderly zones. :)

Socrates28

Considering Mobile does not have the checkbox for factories yet, who knows when they may do that for us. All Mobile does is automatically shift you to the next open factory/armory/guest race building of the same type, so you can set the next production. I guess even that for the browser version would be a help for those players who have their buildings scattered about and not grouped in nice, orderly zones. :)
This is especially true for me during FA's (like now) where I have stuck WS wherever I can find room! o_O