• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshop production bug1

Retat-C

I dont know what world I'm in (dont know where to find it), but I'm running the android mobile version 1.49.1-91deec2-0(us 1.49)
I'v noticed that workshop production levels don't match other players or level description.
My culture level is 150% and my level 8 workshop is only producing 374/hr but when i go to upgrade a level 7 to a level 8, it says it will produce 708/hr. I asked players in my fellowship what theirs are producing and another mobile player with culture only at 100% their level 8 workshop is producing 467/hr. I'm having issues trying to get a screenshot, so not able to show you.
Thanks
Add: forgot to mention this is for Elves. Other player is a elf as well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6326

My fellowship members are expressing similar situations with their workshops. It seems some are not collecting the correct amount of supplies...

DeletedUser13711

# of my cities are also having supply trouble. In Felyndral, my level 6 workshop is supposed to be making 197 per hour but in 3 hours is only producing 380. It should be 591!

DeletedUser16213

US7 Ceravyn. My workshop is supposed to produce 1035 supplies/h, but in 3 hours is making 2000. 1035x3= 3105. Maths don´t lie

DeletedUser115

If you are experiencing issues with your account, please submit a support ticket.

Do keep in mind that each player will have different boosts, levels, and races. ;)