• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshop spell effects

• Thread starter DeletedUser2864
  • Start date

DeletedUser2864

Sometimes I cast the Workshop-boost spell on a 9hr production, and because of my RL job I cannot arrive home in time to log in and collect the produced supplies before the spell runs out after 10hrs. The boost goes away and I don't get ANY of the extra supplies I would've gained.

Or when I run a 24hr production in the Workshops, and use the spell at the very last minute, then I get all 24hrs of supplies boosted +200%, so the 10hr spell effect duration is pretty meaningless.

Please fix this, and give me the supplies that I would've received.

DeletedUser1603

This is how the spell is supposed to work :) All collections you do while the spell is active will receive the bonus. So you can e.g. cast a spell on a 1-day production that has just finished, collect your supplies with bonus and have about 10 hours left to do more (smaller) productions, which will all receive the bonus as long as the spell is active.