• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshop Supervisor

DeletedUser

Building your city, expanding it, growing buildings, finding space can be a hassle!

I suggest, at least, for the workshop an additional tab that will link all your workshops (also similarly the goods manufacturers) so that when you open the first workshop (since ye prolly have them scattered all about) a tab that allows ye to select a product to be produced, a confirm action, then ALL the workshops available to produce, start to produce the supply ye selected (again, same for goods manufacturer).

Being a supervisor, gets tedious walking around and searching your city for non-producing workshops (manufacturers). All the glitz and whistles distracting ye of bored or sleepy workers. And clicking on them individually with a switch or ruler gets rather old, and some of them threatening ye... not want to start a war with the orcs though... anyway, figure be easier to manage from one workshop and let some peon of a goblin deliver the orders to the rest... wait goblin? Maybe not a good idea, prehaps a young lad or two that likes to run...

DeletedUser2870

I like this idea too, especially since I'm rather short on time.
Normally I reset all factories to the same production time. Same goes for the workshops. The only time I may vary a bit is when a specific quests needs something special.
It also solves the problem of the fairy-workshops where the zzzz is hard to see sometimes. I put all my workshops next to each other and just count them out when resetting, but it is a real problem for people who have them scattered throughout their ciry

DeletedUser4778

Or allow us to queue productions in workshops and manufactories. Constant clicking gets old and it's so hard to see the zzzz above marble manufactories.

DeletedUser4815

I divide my city into 5 districts, Residential, Industrial, Trading, Culture, and Main and avoid putting other types of buildings in those areas. Also, I don't have a problem weeing the zzz over the buildings. That being said, I am not apposed to either of the idea to queue our productions or the idea to link our buildings together. I just think the Elvenar team may reject them as it may go against what they say is the "purpose of the game".

DeletedUser4778

I try to segregate the different types of buildings as well but recently had to mix marble manufactories with residences to optimize space which in this world is the primest of the prime real estate I've ever encountered. Is the "purpose of the game" to make us sit in front of the machine like mindless clicking drones going at the slooooow pace they want? <-- I'm being serious and sarcastic at the same time, btw, but it honestly feels that way to me.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I don't think INNO would go for this-- too much automation makes it very easy to run bots. Same goes for a queue: Why set for 3h when you can queue 3x1h productions in a row?

DeletedUser

Set a bot for this game? got to be kidding, who would waste their time? Not like this game can sell anything for real money, just takes real money to get anywhere... If someone did, it wouldnt make a difference probably, but i did have a confirmation action after selection I described above, be harder to do a bot or what ever it is they do.

I just dont see it happening, but anyway just a suggestion...