• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Workshops human level 1 pixelated/low res

vermp

I am having this problem with my level 1 workshops (see image). They are all pixelated/blurry/low res.
When I upgrade to level 2, it goes away-building appears normal like my other buildings.
I see the same los-res workshops on my app, and on my laptop browsers Safari and Chrome.
pixelated workshops lo.jpg

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I confess, your screenshot does not look unusual to me. The "brick" texture of the level one human workshops is inherently a bit pixelated looking.

HJK84

I believe that's normal.
Unless the building was somewhat half visible. This happens time to time, moving it fixes the visual problem though. Or refreshing the page.

vermp

Here is mine. Does it look different to you?
View attachment 3314

That looks like mine. More pixelated than the other buildings.

Mine has been like this for several days, ever since I built them.
I've refreshed the page, restarted my computer, looked at the workshops from several different browsers AND my phone app--and it's still low-res/pixelated.
Just trying to report a bug.
Worst for me is making me feel cross-eyed during the upcoming FA for which I built all of these level 1 workshops.
Why do I feel like I'm in court>?

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello,

I am not quite sure where is the bug in this matter. Perhaps refer to your monitor setting and resolution as this is not a bug. It does not look any different from when I zoom in with already built and established buildings of same kind.
Take care

~Xelenia

vermp

This is still going on, its not my monitor setting or resolution.
JUST those certain buildings are low res, everything else is sharp and clear.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is still going on, its not my monitor setting or resolution.
JUST those certain buildings are low res, everything else is sharp and clear.
I think you're misunderstanding. They aren't lower res. The particular design of that building, which is made to emulate bricks, looks a little different from most of the other buildings. There's no pixelation apparent in your screen-cap in the first post. You said mine looks like yours, and that's what it has always looked like for everyone.