• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

workshops won't let me collect

DeletedUser615

minette061554, world 2, elf, Google Chrome Version 44.0.2403.125 m, I also tried on Internet Explorer, latest version. 3/5 gaining on 4/5.
if I click to collect from my workshops they open the box that shows their progress...even though they're done producing.
so I can't collect and then put them back to work. I have a handful like that right now.

and my screenshot keeps disappearing...after it shows on this message. (sigh)

DeletedUser615

never mind, I figured it out (duh)
I'm still learning...

DeletedUser551

You will not be able to collect resources if you are already capped. :)
Since you figured it out, I'll mark this as a non-bug.

DeletedUser

@Frenesis this keeps popping up. How about an early quest to max out either gold or supply stockpile, to make sure players understand this mechanic from the get-go?

DeletedUser551

@Frenesis this keeps popping up. How about an early quest to max out either gold or supply stockpile, to make sure players understand this mechanic from the get-go?

I'd like to see a notification on the building panel itself reading that you cannot collect gold or supplies because the stockpile is currently full.

DeletedUser61

Similar to what we already have for quests, when the Main Hall is at max capacity.