• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World choice

DeletedUser3640

Is there a way to pick a world after registration, but before actually playing the game? I'm slowly bringing people from the last game I've played to this one, and I'd like them to play with me (obviously), yet after registration game picks a world for you (at random I suppose), and forces you to play for a while before world can be changed.

DeletedUser3087

I believe you have to play the world through the tutorial before you can select another world to play in.

DeletedUser3312

Is there a way to pick a world after registration, but before actually playing the game? I'm slowly bringing people from the last game I've played to this one, and I'd like them to play with me (obviously), yet after registration game picks a world for you (at random I suppose), and forces you to play for a while before world can be changed.

When you first sign up to play, you are put in a random world. When you begin your next city, you choose in which world you want to play in and if you want to be human or elf. So, I would just send a note to my friends and say, hey, lets all start a new world in such and such (example: aryendyll) and you just start a new city.

once you are in a city, you cannot change to another city. You have to continue there and then start a new one in another world. I was put in winyandor when I began playing and then later I began a new city in Aryendyll and so I had 2 cities. I also have a beta city.. this is my third one as I had all sorts of problems and would get locked and not be able to get back in. I now go in through google and that has made a world of difference for me.

You can of course abandon a city. just ignore that it is there. But as slow as the game is, I have 3 worlds and that gives me time to play a bit. smiles... works well for me. I know that some folks have 5 worlds. that would be too much for me. what I do is open a tab in chrome for Win, another tab for Aryen, and another for beta. so I can click on the tabs and go from world to world very easily. It is the best way. you don't have to log out and click on another world. smiles Hope this helps you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3640

I believe you have to play the world through the tutorial before you can select another world to play in.

So it's mandatory and there's nothing you can do about it? Well, that's stupid.

So, I would just send a note to my friends and say, hey, lets all start a new world in such and such (example: aryendyll) and you just start a new city.

The problem is that you are forced to go through the tutorial, and only then can start a new city in another world. Which is just a waste of time and many get angry because of that (my friend got mad because she had to waste few hours on a city she had to abandon anyway, and then repeat same starting steps in a new one).

P.S. Btw, is there a benefit for playing in multiple worlds? I see so many doing that, yet I barely have the patience to play in one...

This is the way it works, why do you think there are so many abandoned baby villages?

Never thought about it this way... Stupidity of such feature just got multiplied.

Having the ability to pick the world to play in with a group of friends/ family when playing the game for very first time would greatly reduce the number of abandoned baby cities.

Exactly.

DeletedUser3312

Btw, is there a benefit for playing in multiple worlds? I see so many doing that, yet I barely have the patience to play in one...

The game is very slow and so we have cities in different worlds so we get longer play time. Also humans and elves play differently and it's fun to have each of them. I have 3 cities and that is plenty for me. smiles. Some people play all 5 worlds plus beta. I don't have time for that much play time. smiles.

DeletedUser2753

I have been tracking Growth and Progression in multiple worlds and have a few other helping in others and I must say i just noticed a change that changes my statistics and I would like to correct previous observations that are now not true.

Players with a score of 0 are now on the map. though they have done nothing with that village to get a score point. In the past a zero player had only completed the registration but not been on the map. So now the total number of players is the total you find in the scoring list.

Observation #2. the total is deceasing steadily so joins do not exceed those purged, and they don't purge dead players beyond a cut off of about 1000 score or 200 diamonds, the third exception is not logged in for 30 days, but i know some still on the map who left completely more the 5 months ago.
World Count 10/13 9PM
⦁ Arendyll 41315
⦁ Winyandor 34548
⦁ Felyndral 31713
⦁ Khelonaar 30531
⦁ Elcysandir 26697
World Count 10/29
⦁ Winyandor 33957
⦁ Elcysandir 26697
World Count 10/30 9AM
⦁ Winyandor 33836
⦁ Elcysandir 26084

I would like to ask. How many worlds are you in? and how many are you active in? Since the number of actual players may be less then half the number of builds on the map.

DeletedUser3312

I am in Winyandor and Aryendyll and I am very active. Also beta and very active there as well. In Winyandor I have 52 gold mines in Aryndell I have zero.

DeletedUser2444

Golly. I am playing only in one world and it takes all my free time. However, now I understand how players make their city's buildings in logical and straight rows.

DeletedUser3312

Golly. I am playing only in one world and it takes all my free time. However, now I understand how players make their city's buildings in logical and straight rows.

It makes it so much easier to collect and begin a new round of supplies.

Piper870

My husband and I signed up to play at the same time, different computers, and we couldn't find each other for the longest time. Eventually we realized he was on the EN server and I was on the US server. I have no idea if this was a random thing. Maybe just a different link than mine? Something to watch for when signing a group of people up though

DeletedUser3312

It was different links. Different countries have their own servers. You can abandon one or both cities and sign up on the server of your preferred country. However that will not guarantee you will be in the same world. When, you get cities on the server of your choice, one can leave their city and start a new city in the same world as the other. Convoluted to be sure but it is the only way I know of to be in the same world.