• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World map fight encounter error

AeglirielGilmir

Game version: Version 1.151.2-f3d5afd-256 (us 1.151)
Game world: Khelonaar

Operating System: iPad OS 15
Screen resolution: 2048x1536
Account name: AeglirielGilmir
Humans or Elves: Elves​

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Fighting the encounter doesn’t work, and instead gives me a “Battle Start Error” pop up saying that I con’t fight with more units than I have. Exited the encounter and tried fighting a plain, but still gave me the same pop up. Happened at least three times until I just gave up and negotiated. However, it was only this one encounter and I had no trouble with any of the other ones in the same province. Prior to this, it lagged(wouldn’t show results and gave me the no wifi symbol).

Expected situation:

Able to select units and fight

Reproduction Steps
Enter province
2. Enter encounter
3. Fight option

Screenshots of the bug:
6DC3D11C-92F8-4449-954F-91E1A682BF4D.png728335EF-96A4-446F-B746-F2A1D44684EE.png

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Please let me know if this happens again. I cannot reproduce on my side. Anyone else?