• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Map issue

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having a problem where only parts of their world map loads? I've tried logging out and reloading half a dozen times and I'm still missing a number of cities that I've found. The land is green and the completed runes are shown, but the cities have disappeared.

DeletedUser551

Does the issue persist through a cache & cookies clear?

DeletedUser511

I have had this a couple times and when I leave and come back it seems to be working.

DeletedUser

Update: I'm still missing about half of the cities I have discovered and one of my Fellowship members has told me they are also missing cities. I plan on submitting a support ticket if the issue does not resolve itself in the next few days.

DeletedUser551

Please try and clear your Flash Player cache and see if this solves the problem.

DeletedUser

Key Question: Were the missing cities inactive accounts that recently got deleted?

DeletedUser

I've cleared the cache on my computer. I run Chrome and I cleared both the browser cache and cookies as well as the Adobe Flash cache on my hard drive. As far as cities being deleted due to inactivity, I can't say one way or the other. I do know that some of the ones left are inactive. I've sent a message to a nearby city to see if they are experiencing the same issue. If so, I guess I'll just chalk it up to inactive people being deleted. Thanks for the advice.

DeletedUser

Josia, what is the name of the German Shepherd in your avatar? Amazing !

DeletedUser

I really don't know. I played one war game, not Grepolis, and one of my alliance members had it. I have loved it every since he let me use it

DeletedUser212

missing towns. My goodness almost half of my cities are gone. Wouldn't be a problem if I could still visit and get the coin reward, but with it just being just "empty" land it's cut my income by thousands each day. Any help out there?

DeletedUser511

IN a fellowship you have 25 right there. But yeah we need it to full faster.