• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World map negotiation question

Omarbunny

I’ve been playing solo for about a year now and have recently started coming across territories on the map that are requiring some sort of creature or monster as part of the trade negotiations. I don’t know just what sort of creature it is, only that it’s telling me I don’t have them to trade. How can I find out what they are in order to try to bd up a supply of them? Up until now all of the trades have involved simple things like wood, crystals, stone etc.

Myne

Oh Wise One
That would be Orcs. When your armory is upgraded high enough it starts making them.

Iyapo1

Sadly you can not make orcs at all until you enter chapter 8 Orcs and Goblins.

The Orcs start showing up in ring 11. If you have cleared less than 222 provinces then you still have provinces in lower rings that dont require orcs.

Once you hit chapter 8 you can craft orcs nests for a rapid infusion while you open the tech tree research that will let you upgrade your armories to a breeding ground.

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Omarbunny What Myne says above ^^^ is right. To that information I would add that it will be *impossible* to produce orcs before the Orcs and Goblins chapter (chapter 8). Once you do reach this chapter, there will be several ways to get orcs. There will be an upgrade tech to your armories in that chapter which will allow armories to make orcs. Also, the Orc Nest buildings you make in the magic academy will produce orcs if the building is Orcs level. If you have the Witch Hut evolving building, it will produce orcs if upgraded to Orcs level. And there are several other buildings which are offered in events once or twice a year that will produce orcs if the buildings is Orcs chapter level or higher: The Orc Ship, The Mauselum Wedding, and the Scare Carriage are 3 that come to mind. I am fairly sure there are some I am forgetting, those are what I can think of right now.

Omarbunny

Thank you everybody for your input! I honestly wasn’t expecting quite so many replies so quickly! I’m very nearly into chapter 7 on research, so it seems I have a ways to go yet before I can tackle those few expansion areas that I’ve opened with this issue.

@Omarbunny if you are scouting to unlock new expansions, you can free up space by reorganising your city instead, until you reach chapter 8. At 18% roads currently you can find a more efficient layout using Elven Architect.

Your current city is here https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/3d5a27e585f5467fb028694917d75479/

Once you've find a layout to save you some roads, you need to do the changes in-game.

How do I find and reorganize my city. I'm at the end of Chapter 4, but all of my scoutable provinces are 6-8 away and considered "Very Hard" I don't have the armies to fight these yet, and the catering can be excessive. I'd love to know how to better organize my city. I've only been here since October so I'm still a newbie.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Hi @Queen of Beltane
You can look yourself up on ElvenStats.com, which has a link to ElvenArchitect that you can keep refreshing your city from.
Your current city is at https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/d147398d847f4d128f9d05372cced69b/

You've done well with only having boosted manufactories, and have a reasonable layout. In ElvenArchitect you can click settings and then highlight buildings which require streets. Culture buildings don't need road connections. Key is to arrange buildings so only the shortest end is facing roads.

Moho

Chef
How do I find and reorganize my city.
You can use ElvenStats and ElvenArchitect.
ElvenStats.jpg

Valtitude

Mobile Elvenar game allows players to see city in much same way as Elven Architect, without leaving the game.