• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Map Neighbor green, then brown

OIM20

Access details:
Version: v1.149.4-(fd2d42d) - html5 (2022-04-08 12:15)
World: Elcysandir
Browser: Firefox 99.0.1 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 5/5 - happens always, with this neighbor in this way.
Situation: gregor505 appears as a city available to receive help on the world map in circle 6 (distance from my city), next to cjkrteddycody in circle 5. This is visible at 0:55 in the video. (Prior to this point, I'm cycling through the neighbors list - gregor505 isn't on it.)

Sitting at his city, it appears green. The bug is that he appears available, then doesn't appear available, then can receive help if you click on his city directly. He is not listed in the neighbors tab. (I'm not sure he ever has been?)

To reproduce the bug:
1. Click on the "provinces" button.
2. Go to the neighbors tab.
3. Help neighbors.
4. Close the neighbors tab.
5. gregor505 will now be a brown city surrounded in green provinces. (It's not necessary to navigate to him first, but to see the bug in action [the green > brown] you do need to have his city on the screen.)

This happens every single time. I think it's because gregor505 is on the panel/list/slate for deletion, but it still shouldn't be showing as buggy like this, should it? green > brown > green?

Video:

password: gregor505

Count Rupert

I have the same issue with my city on Sinya Arda. MarchElf has a city 3 hexes due north of mine which appears abandoned (started an elf city and only has the residence leveled to 2). It randomly shows as discovered and undiscovered. It's completely surrounded by discovered hexes. I too don't know how long it's been there other than it arrived after we got the neighborly help list. It's not on the neighborly help list. Can give it neighborly help only by visiting the city. I sent in a ticket to support. Support replied that they will forward the problem to the development team.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Oh after I saw this thread I decided to look at my neighborhood. I spotted this, and I know for a fact I would not have done this:
Elvenar Screen Shot 04-16-22 at 12.15 PM.jpg

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Has anyone yet found out why this (the brown one in the middle of green) is happening?

I just went ahead and clicked on that brown one to scout it (knowing I've done it before). I assume I'm going to have it count now, at least.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I can actually look and see when you scouted a particular province so if you think you've already scouted one and have to do it again feel free to submit a ticket asking me to look. Usually though it's just a weird wrap from completing the ones next to it.