• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Map Neighbors Redistribution

DeletedUser

I think 75% of the neighbors around me haven't made it beyond the Tutorial in the couple of weeks I've been playing.

Suggestion: When a New Player enters the game, select a Kingdom that hasn't been played and swap the New Player in. Put the older, non-playing Kingdom out on the outskirts instead.

Should make the game more lively for Trading and Neighborly Helping.

DeletedUser61

Abandoned cities ARE likely to be pruned once they've been inactive for 30+ days, and new players DO land in the vacant sectors, rather than on the fringes of the map. But there are two gotchas:
  1. Premium account cities will remain on the map forever
  2. Cities that have progressed beyond Chapter 3 will remain on the map forever
Hopefully "forever" will be a long long time, so the developers DO need to come up with a more elegant solution, such as archiving the above cities rather than leaving them on the map when they've been inactive for 30+ days. There are ONLY 9 unique City + Relic Sector arrangements, so pulling a city out of the archive would certainly be doable, because the ONLY change would be who's in the neighborhood, and that would have changed in any case.

"Archiving" an isolated city, and then immediately plopping it into a more populated area, is obviously exactly the same solution to a slightly different problem.

A number of wallpaper solutions have been proposed, most notably NPC cities or resorts, but at some point the developers MUST come up with a way to compact the world map and combine low population worlds.