• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

world map

DeletedUser321

hello
today i wanted to HELP neighbours and i see many of the tiles empty

does this mean all / most inactive players were deleted or moved out?

DeletedUser366

Caelian -

To answer your question:

"Players who have been inactive for 30+ days will be deleted from the world map from now on. We are making this change to make sure that the map is filled with active players, and it should improve available trades in the Trader as well as Neighborly Help."

So yes, inactive players are wiped and hope new active players will join in. Hope it answers your question. Here's the link where I got that information:

https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/release-notes-version-0-16.361/#post-2426

- Jarreth

DeletedUser59

This is great news and thanks for the link.
I have noticed that the same thing has happened on beta so I am looking forward to meeting my new neighbours in both cities :)

DeletedUser321

Great news - if u search the forum ull see i asked for this:)

i wanted to simply make sure if i was right or if it was some bug

Thanks for the help

please close this topic:)

DeletedUser59

I am sure you will find if you read all of the posts in the forum that many of us have been asking for this for a long time...it is nice to see that our collective voices are heard and the problem has been dealt with :rolleyes: