• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

World Ranking Decreases

DeletedUser2577

Hi there,
I'm just about 4 days in and I keep noticing my world ranking is decreasing. I'm a very active player and I've researched and done everything I can think of, but I must be missing something. I can't find anything on how to specifically increase this number. Everything I do seems to do the opposite. Also if anyone is looking for new members, I'm in need of a fellowship. Thanks!

DeletedUser1036

Your ranking is based on your working population and culture used, it is also influenced by what other players are doing on your server. I've watched my own number bounce all over the place.

DeletedUser61

If you click on your Rank, you'll be able to see, and track, your underlying score.

For the first few days you'll be "competing" against folks who already have experience on other servers, and one would expect them to come out of the gate pretty fast.

CanDaMan

I believe that a lower number is better. Who is ranked first, second, third, etc . . .

If you click on the number you will see rank on one side and score on the other. As the scores go up, the rank goes down.

I said the same thing to myself!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3871

Also if anyone is looking for new members, I'm in need of a fellowship. Thanks!

I have started a fellowship for new players to get into the game. Once you are happy with everything you can then choose to move on to another FS. If you want to join I have sent a request.
*Note this is not a thriving FS but a stepping stone FS for new players so best to read the overview and see if this applies to you