• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Worldmap

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849402856
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849402856

Dear forum users,

Is there any website or resource that allows me to look at the pattern of the worldmap? Ideally it would show the relic associated with each province, the distance from the focal city (i.e., the ring number), and the connected provinces (i.e., the provinces required to be completed to scout the province, and the provinces that open up after completing the province).

Thanks in advance,
Kazaaar

Deleted User - 849402856

@Enevhar Aldarion Thanks for the quick answer! Yeah I figured it would be some repeating pattern. I guess I will have to draw some provinces manually to figure out the pattern.

Gladiola

Each tier of goods alternates in columns with a player city after every two provinces
So you have player city-steel-marble--player city-planks-steel-player city, etc.
Then in the next column to the right, offset by half, you have crystal-silk-player city-scrolls-crystal-player city, etc.
Then in the next column to the right, offset by half, you have magic dust-player city-elixir-gems-player city-magic dust-elixir

In the diagonals that go from the top left to the bottom right, you have two goods alternating in each diagonal, with player cities after each repeat:
crystal-dust-player city
elixir-planks-player city
steel-silk-player city
scrolls-gems-player city
dust-marble-player city

etc.

The rows are right to left tier 1 #1 (marble), tier 2 #1 (crystal); tier 3 #1 (elixir); tier 1 #2 (steel); tier 2 #2 (scrolls); tier 3 #2 (dust); tier 1 #3 (planks); tier 2 #3 (silk); tier 3 #3 (gems). The numbers here are the order in which they appear in the main hall and in tournaments.

Last edited: