• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Would like an Active FS

Calenmir

I'm looking for a FS with regular participating members. My score is 16258 (rank: 6119). Boosted in marble, silk and gems. I'm not a big chatter but will occasionally participate there. I play daily and my city is growing slowly but regularly.

Edited June 25, 2017 - already found a home. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3122

Are you in Felyndral world? Because we are in Arendyll, and there is a player with your name in our world.

Calenmir

Please contact our Archmage Deawyne in the White Rose Fellowship. Your steel boost should have no problem getting trades for steel.
Hi Bard,

My boosts in Felyndral are marble, silk and gems. For the cities where I'm boosted in Steel, I'm not looking to make a change. Thanks though.

DeletedUser7563

I sent you a invite if you would link to join the Rebel's Alliance.

DeletedUser6133

I'm looking for a FS with regular participating members. My score is 16258 (rank: 6119). Boosted in marble, silk and gems. I'm not a big chatter but will occasionally participate there. I play daily and my city is growing slowly but regularly.

Thanks for considering me.

InvincibleRailroad

Visit Fair Traders. We are new and actively seeking members. We are overloaded in marble, crystal and gems, so we are looking for everything else! Message me if interested or just send an application

DeletedUser7759

Thanks for considering me.
message MightyHeidi

DeletedUser7978

If you are stlll looking, please check out Purple Unicorns. We are very active and have a newsletter. We ask for visits at least 4x/week, at least two-star trades, and participation in tournaments as much as you can.We help each other and have fun! Hope to hear from you.