• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Would like to join a group

DeletedUser1946

I'm new but making slow and steady progress. I've applied to a few groups that are around my level but haven't gotten a response. My goods are marble, wood and steel but I'm in very small production and most of it goes toward advancing in technology and collecting relics in my continent. I'm in Wynrandor, my city is Galactica and my name is Sesta.

DeletedUser1946

Thanks, I saw that thread after I posted this. Peace.

DeletedUser2073

I'm new but making slow and steady progress. I've applied to a few groups that are around my level but haven't gotten a response. My goods are marble, wood and steel but I'm in very small production and most of it goes toward advancing in technology and collecting relics in my continent. I'm in Wynrandor, my city is Galactica and my name is Sesta.
Sesta uyou are welcome to join our fellowship it is called castel knights we would be glad to have you

DeletedUser2163

I would like to ask you to join my league but I think your human are you not we are elves let me know if your still looking for a league and if your a elve or human:

DeletedUser2163

Hello:
Mr.Kerry Hamilton: I don't know if you got my message or how to read this boad yet but are you looking for a league or do have your own league and you a looking for a member or what either way it is nice to just meet you sir: