• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wrong boosted manufactory in research area

• Thread starter DeletedUser19982
  • Start date

DeletedUser19982

2 of 3 listed are not my boosted manufactory. it looks like it might be a bug but i have checcked from this point and the boosted are different. is the normal? Is this a bug?
thanks
ClipData_20200505_062112.jpg
ClipData_20200505_062142.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shimmerfly

@Oddballln
I don't believe this is a bug. I'm in chapter 13 and have had the same thing as in chapter 8.
I'm not sure why they did this but I had to complete them to move on......Ugh!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Yep, we all have to complete the upgrade research for all factory types within each tier every time there's an upgrade available. It's not dependent on your boosted goods. While I fully believe in a 'boosted only' build, there are players who build them all (especially solo players, I think, at least until they get the Traveling Merchants).

alainemk

As @samidodamage stated this has been true in all chapters. Beginning with Chp 11, Elementals you will be given new boosts in the Sentient class of goods. New boosts will be your current boost +1.
edit to add: Sentient production will only be possible from L24 or higher so your new boosts will need to have factories at least at that level and you will have already unlocked the tech to do that.