• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

wrong info showing in pop-up box

Shanubi

Not sure how else to sum it up. Latest example illustrated in the screen shot: here I'm checking the status of a level 10 Marble Manufactory, only the box says Level 12 producing 19 Golems. Huh. Even my Barracks aren't a level 12...I actually don't have anything currently at level 12. What is happening?
I usually ignore these little glitches, but I think this is the glitch that caused my 2 day production of marble (for the event quest) to be canceled and start an upgrade...without a warning pop-up, because I'd actually selected the Manufactory next to it. Whatever is happening, it's getting really annoying.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 11.15.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 11.15.13 PM.png
    702.8 KB · Views: 98

DeletedUser2870

showing info for the previous building one was acting on when putting the mouse on the next building is indeed something that seems to be happening more lately.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I suspect the game is not contacting the server to synchronize quite as often as it used to. Perhaps they are trying to shave a tiny amount of bandwidth per user to reduce their bandwidth costs and game overhead.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your report. We are aware of intermittent display lag issues that can occur in game. As you notice incorrect pop-ups, and move the cursor away and back to the target building, however, it should self-correct. We have passed this along to the development team for review as well.