• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Wrong troops presented

Huor

Hello,

I was trying to fight the "boss" in the 1st stage of the 2nd floor and no matter what I tried, I could not get my mercenary camp troops to show up. All I was offered was my training ground troops? Never seen this before. I've also never tried to fight on the 2nd floor before. The first there fights went as they always do.

Game version: v1.132.3-(1bdd1c5) - html5 (2021-06-24 09:38) (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: ceravyen
Browser + version: chrome Version 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: none
Operating System:
chrome os Version 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768 (Native)
Account name: huor
Humans or Elves: human

Reproducibility:
1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Attachments

• wrong.png
    wrong.png
    326.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:

Huor

Further game play has not recreated the error so it may very well have been a server glitch. It is not uncommon to get server maintenance messages in the early morning in my timezone. If it occurs again, I will just wait awhile before trying again. Thank ya'll!

tiG23

did you hover over them and check the name? I just played 20+ rounds of tourney with only my barracks pics showing but hovering showed me who they really are. My icons are messed up, missing and just gone. Have turned in ticket.

Torcuato

I have also been experiencing this and the troops on the battlefield not matching the ones in the bar at the bottom, while fighting.