• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

x

• Thread starter DeletedUser22471
  • Start date

DeletedUser21277

Hi all, after about over a year off, I decided to try and get back into elvenar for some fun. I however, am starting completely over on this server as I don't remember my details for the account, however I've gotten as far as chapter 4.

I again, have just started, but I know plenty about the game such as how FA's work, tourneys, boosted goods, etc. I'm a very friendly player, and love to help others if I can.

I'm currently boosted in steel, scrolls, and elixir

If there's anything you'd like to know about me, or my experience, please message me in game as It's the best place to reach me! I do check the forums, but I play elvenar every day! (Uther Lightbrlnger) The i in bringer is actually a L.

Thank you!

Hi Uther!

I'm the Mage of "Cat Haven". We ourselves are a very helpful and friendly group. I'd send you a message on there now, but the server is down for maintenence. Our FS is full, but we are in the process of removing 2 players any day now. (We try to be fair before quickly removing players. Check out our FS page and message me in game if you're interested. We'd love to have you. :)

Vergazi

Hi all, after about over a year off, I decided to try and get back into elvenar for some fun. I however, am starting completely over on this server as I don't remember my details for the account, however I've gotten as far as chapter 4.

I again, have just started, but I know plenty about the game such as how FA's work, tourneys, boosted goods, etc. I'm a very friendly player, and love to help others if I can.

If there's anything you'd like to know about me, or my experience, please message me in game as It's the best place to reach me! I do check the forums, but I play elvenar every day! (Uther Lightbrlnger) The i in bringer is actually a L.

Thank you!
Hey @Uther Lightbrlnger welcome back to Elvenar,

Azure Dawn needs more talkative, social people badly cause our chat is da poop. We have a couple people that use it, but more would be welcome. We have players from Chapters 1-5ish so If you take a look at us and want in just join, because we're open to direct joining now. Or if you have questions feel free to message @Vergazi or @Fenix . We've been getting 4 chests per tourney, so unless you are a hardcore tourney player we might be a good fit for you. An additional experienced player would be appreciated and valued.

Again..welcome back and happy gaming!

Tintella

Uther,

I am the AM of Dragons of the Mist and one of my FS members said you had contacted them about joining us. I only have one available spot left in the FS, but I did send you an invite (if you are still interested). We'd be happy to have you join us!

~Tin

Vergazi

Thank you!
Uther, I'd ignore any high pressure sales pitches and just take your time and look around..even send out a few messages. Maybe ask if they know a good FS needing a player with your experience. Personally, i value experience, attitude and sociability over spreadsheeting and L33tness. Wherever you end up hanging your hat I hope you #1 have fun and like the people you're playing with. Long live Elvenar!