• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Y_Knot

DeletedUser15528

Start up fellowship focusing on new players. The FS can be whatever you make of it.

DeletedUser15528

I keep seeing fellowship descriptors (what y'all call "overview") say they don't want "drama" whatever the ... THAT means. I don't see any saying "we do want comedy"
Y_Knot aims for comedy. It is the leavening that lightens the loaf. And we have one of the most brilliant MMORPG comedy writers. (We only have the one member, so you can figure out who that is) ("WE" can be taken to be the royal we, if you like. I have over a dozen pomposity awards sitting on my mantle, and every one was by acclamation of the voters. Once again, there was only 1 voter, so.... - besides the mantel is virtual.)
If you want to sample the goofiness, you'll have to buy the ticket: Join Y_Knot and learn what fun really is.