• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ya, so I posted already in fellowships looking for people...

• Thread starter DeletedUser2231
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2231

But here is another shameless plug. If you are looking for:
  • Trading
  • Socializing
  • Playing your way
  • No "rules"
Then you should think about us. There are a ton of fellowships out there that have a lot of rules, regulations, militant tourney requirements, etc. Even if they don't, you get that "eww I feel horrible if I don't" feeling. Well, Dawn or Dawn Dynasty might be your new best friend. We use common sense, we do trading (ya, that's really a requirement of the game itself) and we just socialize. We play here when we want an escape from the reality of our jobs, kids, etc. and even grand kids for some :) Let's face it, this isn't a twitch game first person shooter, you can kind of play it blindly.

At any rate, if you are feeling the blahs of the game and are looking for a change, let us know. We prefer people that are active only. No, that doesn't mean active and you have to hit your visit every 24 hours or else. That's active like, you got a few mins in the evening before bed and you want to set production for overnight and say "hey guys, what's up". We're adults here.

On a side note, if you are looking for "shoot to kill", I know a bunch of people that are tournament kings, just ask and I can get you in touch with them! We want everyone to be happy in this game, I kind of like it, I spent enough on it (only because I'm lazy). Take care!

~Xulu

Status
Not open for further replies.