• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Yep another newbie again

DeletedUser4615

Hello everyone!

Looks like there are a lot of us new ones here. Today is my first day here, looking forward to a fun game and meeting new people.

Hope you stop and say "Hi"! :);)

DeletedUser4615

Hi Aider and thank you!

Hello Iyapo!

Hope you both are having a great day!

DeletedUser4615

Thanks kayleegrrl, I hope to have fun and I hope you are also having fun. :)

DeletedUser4825

Hello everyone!

Looks like there are a lot of us new ones here. Today is my first day here, looking forward to a fun game and meeting new people.

Hope you stop and say "Hi"! :);)
Hey Zin! Im new too - about a week or less. What DO you know so far? Me? Not much lol. But there is a Halloween thing I want to know about and will hopefully find out soon! If you click on the tab on the right of the home page - you will have a chance to join a Fellowship - which I have found- will help you immensely. I am playing in all 3 worlds and in 2 of them, have joined a Fellowship. If youre interested in joining - let me know. C ya later!

DeletedUser4615

Hey Zin! Im new too - about a week or less. What DO you know so far? Me? Not much lol. But there is a Halloween thing I want to know about and will hopefully find out soon! If you click on the tab on the right of the home page - you will have a chance to join a Fellowship - which I have found- will help you immensely. I am playing in all 3 worlds and in 2 of them, have joined a Fellowship. If youre interested in joining - let me know. C ya later!

Hi Strawburycat! Welcome and wow sounds like you are busy. Yep, I have joined a fellowship and its awesome, definitely need to doing this game. I'm stuck right now and of course the Halloween event started, oh-well I will figure something out. :)