• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yes, Elves and Dwarves don't mix well

DeletedUser627

I must admit that I am, I fear, a racist bigot.

As an Elf, I love flowing grandeur - spires and turrets. The Dwarves immigrating into my city are demeaning my traditions, to the detriment of our architectural accomplishments.

It is one thing for there to be "Dwarven influence". It is another for all things Elven to be demolished in favor of Dwarven.

Our beautiful turreted armories - towering blue bulwarks and the architectural anchors of our city - they are gone. Replace by squat grey and brown insignificances.

The spires of our flowing main hall aren't enhanced - it's degraded into a short geometric fortress. A center of battle, not a haven for culture and learning.

My beautiful plank giants - strong and agile in the wind - are reduced to wizened little old men barely creaking along.

It is no wonder that our two cultures parted ways thousands of years ago. These uncouth Dwarves should return to their holes in the hills, and take their ugly buildings with them.

DeletedUser

Wow, Bobbipiazza I just went to your city. I like the lv15 main hall a lot better, Those planks look really cool though. You right, Elves and Dwarves don't mix well LOL :D