• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yes Or No

DeletedUser4812

Ahhhh.... I think the security on the network I am on might be blocking it.... bummer! :(

DeletedUser68

Our canned response, for the first few times somebody stacks posts, is exceedingly mild.
Your actions in this message <insert URL>are not appropriate:
<insert body of text>
Please avoid duplicate posts on the forum! You have access to both the 'edit' and the 'multi-quote' buttons, please use them whenever possible. The Reply box at the bottom of each page is always available, so don't click on the "Reply" link unless you want to quote an ENTIRE message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3880

To answer the last posed question..."no"..whatever the result we are diminished. It's been an ugly process featuring 2 poor choices. If I was not a citizen I'd be snickering in amazement at our lack of decent candidates.

Have you ever cheated on a test in high school or college?

DeletedUser3468

Sheianna - 42 is the correct answer! I love it when someone gets that question right, makes me feel almost normal! :confused:

It's nice to know there are other fans of Douglas Adams here!

To answer the question No. Never felt a need to cheat... (though I certainly didn't get high scores on all my exams!)

Have you ever been snowboarding?

DeletedUser3977

Yes

Have you ever made-out with someone in a movie theater?

DeletedUser4386

No. Well the other person tried to but I actually went there to see the movie.
Will our civilisation still be in existence in 50 years time?

DeletedUser4333

Yes (but thank goodness I will be a fond memory by then).

Do you overspend on Christmas gifts?

DeletedUser3468

*sigh* Yes!

Are you doing anything extra special for the holidays?

DeletedUser4993

Katwijk - A white square? I assume that there is an image of some sort there... But all I get is a white square o_O

Sheianna - 42 is the correct answer! I love it when someone gets that question right, makes me feel almost normal! :confused:

Yes, the Halloween quests have been fun. Even though I am a newbie and that makes it a little more difficult... I doubt I will be able to finish it.

Do you think the USA will maintain its global stature after this election?
I think no matter which idiot gets elected this country is in the sheet. I do have 1 and only one thing to say about groping females. BILL had sexual relations to the tune of sexual harassment and was impeached (look up impeach if you think that means he has to leave office). Hillary stood by him and she tried to ruin every woman he did this to and apparently succeeded in some cases.

DeletedUser4333

Yes to the special for the holidays. Family coming like usual, and that is always special.

Do you like pancakes?

DeletedUser4355

yes, ... when the comercial is vulgar & you arte surrounded by family including minors.

do you believe in god ?

DeletedUser4993

yes, ... when the comercial is vulgar & you arte surrounded by family including minors.

do you believe in god ?
Do I believe in God? Hmm! That is THE question of the ages. Big "G"? It is more like Small "g" for me. The first has too many implications and seems to strictly apply to Jews, Christians and Muslims. The second is more inclusive of my belief system. If I am wrong I will go to hell and meet all my friends and family there. LOL

DeletedUser3468

This game seems to be veering off course rather badly! The last yes or no question asked was Do you believe in god?

Yes ( I believe in a higher power that is generally referred to as god or God or Goddess or any of a number of other names! :) )

Do you enjoy classical music?

DeletedUser61

What's not to like about classical music?

Do you like Birdsong and Butterflies? (Then you should visit San Antonio.)

Last edited by a moderator: