• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yet another fellowship looking for members :)

DeletedUser17185

Yes, that's right. It's another fellowship looking for members, just as the title says. The name, as of right now, is "Let's Grow Together". but that's subject to change in the future. Just started in this world but know, from experience, the importance of a good fellowship. I am looking for active players of all experience levels.

These are the conditions of playing in our fellowship:

1. Have fun
2. Place fair 2 and 3 star trades
3. Take trades within the fellowship first
4. Participate in tournaments and Fellowship Adventures as a team
5. If you need help, just ask.
6. Chat, but keep chat drama free. This is a game and meant to be fun. If there are issues between members, keep it out of chat and in the messages.

I want the fellowship to have a supportive atmosphere and to be fun. If it sounds like the fellowship is a place for you, please drop me a message in game (Name is the same tennbrew) or apply to the fellowship. There are plenty of spots open right now so don't hesitate to apply :)

DeletedUser17185

There are still plenty of spots open so don't hesitate to message or apply