• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yet another 'Looking for Fellowship' post

DeletedUser19025

I started playing yesterday and am getting an idea of whats going on in the game. Figured i would poke about and see if there are any Fellowships looking to invest in a new player.

A few things i should point out to make sure there isnt any friction and to make sure its a good fit for both FS and myself.

1) i am a social person, i like to chat, text or type, so... any FS i join is going to need to have a discord server, or somethign substantially similar.

2) Father of two disabled adult children. so, no, i am not going to be sitting 24 hours at my puter respondng instantly. My children come first. And yes, there are other games i play, namely Europa Universalis 4, Crusader kings 2, and Neverwinter.

3) My cash tends to go to important things, and according to my wife, video games for some reason didnt make her list of important things. So i wont be buying gems often, if at all.

4) uhm, i guess people want to know what my boosts are, spent a hour trying to figure out what all that even meant, but they are Marble, crystal, and Gems. Still in chapter 1, so no, i wont be a huge help in trading.

5) I am dyslexic, so , no, my spelling isnt perfect, and no, i am not going to proof read what i write a hundred times to figure out that i mispelled one word by interposing two letters.

Anybody who made it through that wall of text can meet me out on the porch to go burn one ;)

HJK84

I'd meet you out on the porch even if I don't burn or drink or in the same World as you, to invite you to our FS :p
Although... I did use to be a cigars connoisseur, but I doubt that's what you meant ;)

With that said, you'll soon get many invites from people here that are willing to have you join their team, hzaaa!

Good luck! :)

DeletedUser19025

okay now, dumb question incoming.

Where do i look for invites?

and.. yes, actually, i DID mean a cigar, and no, not the kind that was cut open and re-stuffed

HJK84

okay now, dumb question incoming.

Where do i look for invites?

and.. yes, actually, i DID mean a cigar, and no, not the kind that was cut open and re-stuffed

In game.
Top left, under your Avatar, there's your Ranking Points. Under that there's 4 tabs you can click on that will open.
Messages Notifactions
Fellowship News

Clicking on Fellowship will allow you to see if you've gotten a Fellowship invite. I'm not sure if you'll see a Warning sign on it when it happens.
Clicking on Ranking Points will show you others around your rank, along with the Fellowship their in. Score, searching for player names, etc.
While still in that tab, there's another 4 tabs to click on. Click on Fellowship and there also you can search for a specific one, and all FS', their ranks and member quantity.

Glad to hear others out there who enjoy a good cigars :cool:

Hope this helped :)

Silvianar

Mystical Phoenix would love to have you. We are an established group of active players who fairly often. Our players play anywhere from 2 times a week to daily. We ask 2 visits to every member per week so some only visit that often. Family always comes first and most of us don't purchase gems either but we are active with all from tournaments to Adventures and Quests. We all help new players to grow. If this sounds like the Fellowship for you look us up and apply or message me & I'll send you an invite.

DeletedUser19025

Thank you to those who replied. I have accepted an offer.