• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Yet another way the Carnival Event is rigged

The Unbeliever

Not really, it is great for early game - not for goods but for KPs.
Sure... except that early game players on the other hand have the hardest time gaining Pet Food in general, since they will have far smaller stockpiles of relics for crafting both the CC's *and* the PF itself.
(and also spell frags in general, since there is the 4th recipe for iirc, 1650 frags)

While they can get multiple scoutings done on just 1 PF charge, it's still a real, 'is it actually worth it?' question, since one also has to consider the very real/easy potential to end up badly over-scouted as a result.

Overall, the devs basically chose the absolute worst possible action to tie the PF effect into. -_-

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm with The Unbeleiver on this. It's a weird way to deliver a prize. I don't get their target.

Deleted User - 3932582

Sure... except that early game players on the other hand have the hardest time gaining Pet Food in general, since they will have far smaller stockpiles of relics for crafting both the CC's *and* the PF itself.

While they can get multiple scoutings done on just 1 PF charge, it's still a real, 'is it actually worth it?' question, since one also has to consider the very real/easy potential to end up badly over-scouted as a result.
PFs are not hard to get even early on, the biggest constraint is availability for crafting. CCs can be crafted cheaply for the relics that are otherwise useless, and the relics for crafting itself can also be picked accordingly. Having enough PF is more of a problem for more advanced cities who have multiple PF uses and can struggle with allocating scarce PFs to Phoenixes, Bears etc. New players don't have that issue. They literally would have no other use for PF except for this.

By the time overscouting becomes an issue, this building will likely outlive its usefulness. In the beginning, there is absolutely no reason not to scout non-stop. Not to mention that one can pause in between bursts of scouting if needed for whatever reason.

If I'd be in one of the first chapters, I would be all other this Phoenix - knowing that I likely won't keep it forever. It would get me to guest race chapters faster, as KPs can be a primary constraint for progressing in chapters 1-5.